ProSeries Motherboard (Supports 12th/13th Gen Intel Processors LGA 1700)
(DDR5, PCIe 4.0, M.2, Gbps LAN, USB 3.2 Gen2, mATX)
ALL THE POWER OF INTEL PROCESSORS
With high frequencies, achieve high performance in games. Confidently take on your opponents or explore new worlds with a revolutionary processor architecture that focuses on what matters.
It supports 12th/13th generation Intel processors are simply designed for the next generation of gaming.
Harness the full power of your Intel Core processor
About this item
- 12TH & 13TH GEN CORE – The PRO B760M-P is a compact Micro-ATX motherboard outfitted with the latest Intel B760 chipset (LGA 1700, 12th & 13th Gen Core)
- The VRM features MSI Core Boost technology for improved stability & performance.
- PASSIVE & AI COOLING – A chipset heatsinks provide passive cooling; Frozr AI cooling automatically adjusts system fan settings.
- DDR5 MEMORY, PCIe 4.0 x16 SLOT – 4 x DDR5 DIMM slots with Memory Boost isolated circuitry for overclocking (1DPC 1R, 6800+ MHz); Primary PCIe x16 slot supports PCIe 4.0 (64GB/s) and includes Steel Armor.
- DUAL M.2 CONNECTORS – Storage options include 2 x M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gbps slots; The primary M.2 slot includes Shield Frozr to prevent thermal throttling during hyper-fast SSD access
- WELL CONNECTED – Network hardware includes a 1Gbps LAN controller
- Rear ports include USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10Gbps), USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (5Gbps), HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.4 and VGA, and 7.1 HD Audio with Audio Boost.